The news of her passing was confirmed by her publicist, R. Couri Hay.
– She died at her home surrounded by family just before her 77th birthday.
– The cause of her death remains unclear, but she bravely fought breast cancer for over 23 years.
– Her journey was an inspiration to many.
– Suzanne Somers will be laid to rest in a private ceremony in Palm Springs.
– In July, she revealed on Instagram that her breast cancer had returned.
– She faced this challenge with determination and strength.
– Somers had used alternative treatments in her battle against cancer.
– She first battled cancer in 2000 and also overcame skin cancer.
– Suzanne Somers made her mark in the 1970s with roles in 'The Rockford Files' and 'The Six Million Dollar Man.'
– She will always be remembered as the iconic star of 'Three's Company.'
– Her legacy extends to her role as a mom in the popular sitcom 'Step by Step.'
– Suzanne Somers' impact on the entertainment world will never be forgotten.